A hearty breakfast for hungry people ....
- 3 eggs
- 100 g diced bacon
- the leaves of 3 green onions
- 4-5 dill threads
- 2-4 slices of cheese
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Omelet with bacon, dill, green onion leaves and cheese:
Cut the onion leaves into small pieces and cook them together with the bacon for about 5-6 minutes. In a bowl, beat the 3 eggs well with salt and pepper (to taste), add the bacon, onion and chopped dill and mix well. Pour the composition into the hot pan, let it fry on one side, turn it on the other side and put the cheese on top, leave it until the cheese melts.
Egg paste with cheese
Preparation time: 20 minutes (low complexity) Ingredients: 4-5 eggs 30 g cheese 1/2 onion 1/2 lemon 2-3 tablespoons butter (margarine) a few leaves of spinach, loboda, parsley, dill for decoration 1 tomato and 1 pickle cucumber for decoration 1 tablespoon olive oil salt, white pepper Preparation: Boil eggs 4-5 minutes. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Keep half an egg or a boiled egg yolk for decoration. Put the onion and cheese on the small grater and melt the butter (margarine). Put in a blender melted butter, onion, cheese, 2-3 teaspoons of lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix for 10-15 seconds. If you don't have a blender, put it on a grater and boiled eggs and mix all the ingredients in a bowl with a small pear-shaped target. Refrigerate the egg paste to harden for 30 minutes. It is served as an appetizer, for sandwiches or for sandwiches. For a special presentation, put the pasta in a spirit and place it on plates in different shapes and models, after inspiration. Garnish with slices of tomatoes, cucumbers, lemon, dill and parsley leaves, grated cheese, boiled egg yolk, half an egg and a few drops of olive oil. It is delicious and good-looking. Good appetite.
Milanese omelette with spaghetti
Milanese omelette with spaghetti, prepared with fresh mushrooms, pressed ham and cheese
Pizza omelette with salami or ham and cheese or telemea, with pitted olives
Corn omelette prepared with smoked cheese and green onions
The monkey's omelet
Omelette recipe prepared in the oven tray prepared with milk and butter, greased with jam to serve
Cut the ends of the wand, cut it in 2 halves and then lengthwise. Remove a part of the core, leaving about 0.5 cm on the shell.
Prepare an omelet in the hot pan with a drop of olive oil, quickly heat the finely chopped onion, add the beaten eggs with a pinch of salt, pepper, add the green dill and green peas.
Turn the omelet over the unripe side, sprinkle the grated cheese, then take it out on a plate and roll tightly.
Cut the omelette roll in half and place in the middle of each piece of hollow baguette, lightly squeeze and wrap them in thin slices of raw bacon. Place them next to each other in a cake tin, cover them with aluminum foil and leave for 10 minutes in the hot oven, remove the foil and leave for another 5 minutes on the right heat. Slice after cooling a little. It is an appetizer full of flavor and color, easy to prepare.
Fast Food Promo & # 038 Big Hamburger & # 8220Ialidi & # 8221 (650g) & # 8211 27 Lei
(lettuce, minced meat, fried bacon, cheese, pickles, lettuce, ketchup, tzatziki sauce, bun + 1 dose of juice)
Fast Food Promo & # 038 Mititei (400g) & # 8211 25 Lei
(mititei, french fries, mustard + 1 dose of juice)
Extra Fast Food (80g) & # 8211 4 Lei
(tzatziki sauce or sweet ketchup or spicy ketchup)
Extra Fast Food (100g) & # 8211 6 Lei
(1 cabbage salad)
Extra Fast Food (100g) & # 8211 7 Lei
Extra Fast Food (330 ml) & # 8211 5 Lei
Extra Fast Food (80g) & # 8211 3 Lei
Simple omelet (100 g) & # 8211 15 lei
Omelet with ham and cheese (135g) & # 8211 19 lei
Ham omelette (120 g) & # 8211 17 lei
Breakfast Moara cu Noroc & # 8211 25 lei
(bacon, 2 eggs, cheese, 20g tomatoes, onions)
Cheese bread (150g) & # 8211 19 lei
Gustare Ialidi (300g) & # 8211 28 lei
(ham, telemea, salami, cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives)
Beef soup (300g) & # 8211 20 lei
(beef, onion, carrot, parsley, celery, potatoes, peppers, white cabbage, tomatoes, peas, pepper, larch)
Peasant pork soup (300g) & # 8211 18 lei
(pork, onions, carrots, potatoes, green beans, red peppers, thyme, pepper, larch)
Chicken soup (250g) & # 8211 18 lei
(chicken, carrot, parsley, celery, sour cream, egg yolks, parsley leaves)
Meatball soup (250g) & # 8211 18 lei
(minced meat mixture, onion, rice, paprika, carrots, celery, broth, pepper, chopped green parsley)
Belly soup (300g) & # 8211 20 lei
(sliced belly, sour cream, garlic, vinegar, spices)
Salad Appetizer (350g)
Bulgarian salad & # 8211 22 lei
(tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, bell peppers, olives, ham, egg and telemea)
Tuna salad & # 8211 22 lei
(tomatoes, cucumbers, tuna, lemon, lettuce, bell peppers, olives)
Chicken salad & # 8211 22 lei
(tomatoes, cucumbers, chicken breast, lettuce, bell peppers, olives, egg)
Spaghetti carbonara - 21 Lei
(pasta, sour cream, egg, ham, garlic, parmesan
Tortellini with Ragu - 21 Lei
(minced meat, tomato sauce, pasta, parmesan)
Penne arabiata - 21 Lei
(pasta, spicy tomato sauce, parmesan
Spaghetti Bolognese - 21 Lei
(pasta, tomato sauce, onion, meat)
Pizza Margherita (440g) - 25 Lei
(mozzarella, oregano, tomato sauce)
Vegetarian Pizza (400g) - 28 Lei
(tomato sauce, mozzarella, vegetable mixture, sweet corn)
Ham Ham (450g) - 30 Lei
(tomato sauce, Prague ham, mozzarella, oregano)
Pizza Mushrooms (420g) - 30 Lei
(tomato sauce, mushrooms, oregano, mozzarella)
Pizza Tuna (400g) - 30 Lei
(tomato sauce, shredded tuna, onion, lemon, mozzarella, oregano)
Four Seasons Pizza (480g) - 32 Lei
(tomato sauce, mozzarella, mushrooms, pressed ham, oregano, basil, salami, peppers)
Pizza Ialidi (500g) - 33 Lei
(tomato sauce, mozzarella, chicken breast, mushrooms, oregano, bell pepper, pressed ham, salami, basil)
Pizza Prosciuto Mushrooms (450g) - 31 Lei
(tomato sauce, oregano, pressed ham, mushrooms, mozzarella)
Spicy Devil Pizza (440g) - 29 Lei
(tomato sauce, oregano, spicy salami, peppers, mozzarella)
Chicken Chicken Pizza (450g) - 29 Lei
(chicken breast, sour cream, oregano, red pepper, mushrooms, mozzarella)
Pizza Quatro Formagi (450g) - 32 Lei
(tomato sauce, mozzarella, gorgonzola, cheese, telemea)
Raw Ham And Gorgonzola Pizza (450g) - 38 Lei
(tomato sauce, oregano, gorgonzola, mozzarella, smoked ham)
Rustic Pizza (450g) - 33 Lei
(tomato sauce, oregano, mozzarella, bacon, salami, mushrooms, bell peppers, telemea, tomatoes)
Pizza Capriciosa (450g) - 32 Lei
(tomato sauce, tenderloin, mushrooms, mozzarella, tomatoes, peppers, olives, sausages)
Peasant Pizza (480g) - 32 Lei
(tomato sauce, ham, salami, ribs, sausages, telemea, mozzarella, donuts, onions)
Pizza Carbonara (460g) - 34 Lei
(tomato sauce, muscle fillets, mozzarella, tomatoes, peppers, egg cap)
Hawaiian Pizza (430g) - 35 Lei
(tomato sauce, ham, peach, pineapple, mozzarella)
Sour cream (50 g) & # 8211 3 lei
Pepper (1 pc.) & # 8211 1 leu
Mujdei (50 g) & # 8211 3 lei
Soaked sauce (50 g) & # 8211 3 lei
Tartar sauce (50g) & # 8211 3 lei
Grilled chicken breast (150g) - 22 Lei
Grilled pork neck (150g) - 24 Lei
Grilled pork chop (150g) - 25 Lei
Grilled wings (100g) & # 8211 15 Lei
Boneless chicken leg (150g) - 21 Lei
Pork snitel (150g) - 24 Lei
Snitel chicken breast (150g) - 23 Lei
Straw potatoes (100g) - 11.50 Lei
Mashed potatoes (100g) - 11.50 Lei
Natural potatoes (100g) - 10.50 Lei
Rice with vegetables (150g) - 11.50 Lei
(rice, onion, carrot, pea, parsley leaf)
Polenta with cheese and sour cream (200g) - 15 Lei
(Mamaliguta, cheese and cream)
Assorted vegetables (120g) - 14 Lei
(carrots, green beans, peas, mushrooms, onions, garlic, parsley leaves)
Chopped beans (200g) - 11.50 Lei
(beans, onions, garlic, pepper, oil, paprika)
Sauteed peas (150g) - 11.50 Lei
(peas, onions, paprika, parsley leaves, dill)
Mamaliga (150g) - 10.50 Lei
Saute mushrooms (150g) - 14 Lei
(mushrooms, onions, paprika, sour cream, pepper, parsley leaves)
Sauteed spinach (150g) - 10.50 Lei
(spinach, milk, flour, salt)
Sauteed green beans (150g) - 10.50 Lei
(green beans, oil, paprika, onion, garlic, green parsley)
Cooked food (200g)
Pork escalope with mushrooms (200g) - 25 Lei
(deboned / skimmed pork chop, mushrooms, garlic, pepper, sour cream)
Chicken escalope with mushrooms (200g) & # 8211 25 Lei
(chicken breast, mushrooms, onions, garlic, pepper, sour cream, parsley)
Sarmale with polenta and sour cream (250g) - 28 Lei
(cabbage rolls + 100g polenta and sour cream)
Pork steak with beans (250g) - 28 Lei
(boneless smoked ciolan, beans, onions, paprika, spices)
Pork tochitura (200g) - 25 Lei
(pork meat, onion, tomato sauce, thyme, pepper, wine)
Chicken ciulama (200g) - 25 Lei
(poultry, onion, sour cream, pepper, garlic)
Bulgarian salad (550g) - 27 Lei
(tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, peppers, telemea, green parsley, dressing)
Tuna salad (550g) & # 8211 30 Lei
(shredded tuna, eggs, lettuce, peppers, corn, olives, telemea, basil, pepper, dressing)
Chicken breast salad (550g) & # 8211 31 Lei
(grilled chicken pipette, tomatoes, onion, paprika, lettuce, pepper, dressing)
Tomato salad (100g) - 10.50 Lei
(tomatoes, vinegar, salt, oil, basil)
Cucumber salad (100g) - 10.50 Lei
(cucumbers, gogonele, peppers)
Assorted pickles (100g) - 9.50 Lei
(cucumbers, gogonele, peppers)
Cabbage salad (100g) - 9.50 Lei
(white cabbage, vinegar, oil, salt, garlic)
Murata gogosari salad (100g) - 10.50 Lei
Desert (150 g)
Chestnut puree - 18 Lei
Pancakes with jam & # 8211 16 Lei
Pancakes with Finetti & # 8211 18 Lei
Banat pancakes - 24 Lei
Assorted ice cream (5 cups) - 20 Lei
Fruit salad - 19 Lei
Not missing from the Romanians' table, beef salad is easy to make if you have the right recipe. Try it and use your imagination to decorate it as beautifully as possible.
- a beef broth
- 4-5 potatoes
- 1/2 kg carrots
- or celery
- 1 parsnip
- a large onion
- a parsley root
- 250 g pickled cucumbers
Cut the onion, dill and parsley and mix with beaten eggs well with a pinch of salt and a little pepper.
Put 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan and when it has heated add a part of the egg composition.
Three omelettes come out of three eggs. Put a little mixture so that the omelet remains whole and can be turned nicely, like a pancake.
Fry the omelettes on one side and on the other and when they are removed, while they are still hot, spread them on top of grated cheese and roll them.
Omelet with vegetables and ham
The recipe is for two portions. The potato is cleaned and boiled in water with a pinch of salt for about 15 minutes.
Ornamental appetizer 2
Preparation: Slice the salmon (which you want) cut the tomatoes into a flower shape and cut the cheese
How to eat more green vegetables
Green leafy vegetables are some of the healthiest foods. They are rich in nutrients and have an important concentration of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, folic acid and flavonoids. The chemicals in the composition of green vegetables act on unstable molecules (free radicals), preventing them from damaging the body's cells.
Green vegetables are alkaline and high in fiber, which are extremely beneficial for cardiovascular health and digestive health.
It is important to consume such vegetables in appreciable quantities, in order to benefit from all their qualities. Fortunately, there are various ways to incorporate healthy green vegetables into your diet - even if you don't particularly prefer salads.
How to include green vegetables in the daily menu
- Beet leaves. Make a double beet salad. Bake the beets until they become soft, and then cut them into cubes. Until the beets are ready, wash the beet leaves along with other greens and chop them. Cook the mixture of greens and onions, then add the chopped beets and cook for a while. Allow to cool and add a little vinegar to the wine.
- Mangold (mangold beets). Make an omelette with feta cheese and mangold. Separate the fungi from the root, wash and cut them. Finely chop the beets and cook with onion slices. After the beets become soft, add the chopped leaves. Beat some eggs, add them over the mixture of mushrooms, beets and onions and cook, and when the eggs are almost ready, add the chopped feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Greens. Use greens instead of rice paper to make rolls. Cook the greens until their texture allows them to roll, then pat dry them with a dry napkin and fill them with boiled vegetables, rice, noodles or anything else you like. Then serve them with a fat-free sauce of your choice.
- Cabbage created. Make a Caesar cabbage salad. Remove the cabbage leaves one by one and cut them into thin strips. Add lemon juice and lightly spicy vinegar or Caesar sauce. Sprinkle fried walnuts, parmesan or croutons over the cabbage leaves.
- Napa cabbage. Stir in a little butter, chopped mushrooms, tofu and potatoes. Then mix the resulting mixture with thin strips of Napa cabbage, sesame oil, soy sauce and lemon juice to taste.
- Steamed salmon in salad. Choose a few larger lettuce leaves and boil them in boiling water for a short time, then take them out of the hot water and wash them under running cold water. After they have softened, wrap the salmon meat with the salad leaves and steam it until the salmon is tender. You can serve it with rice or boiled potatoes.
- Andive. Use a simple, clear chicken soup. Heat the soup and add any kind of small cooked pasta, chopped endives, dill and optionally, not very fatty sausages. Simmer until all ingredients are cooked through. Season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Mustard leaves and groats. Caramelize the onion in a little butter, add chopped mustard leaves and let it simmer for a few minutes. Gradually add enough chicken or vegetable broth to cover the greens. Add salt and pepper, cover the bowl and simmer until the mixture is smooth. Cover the croups with a mixture and then sprinkle with a little tabasco sauce.
- Dandelion leaves. Make an easy appetizer. Take a few slices of toast and rub them with garlic, salt and pepper. Smother the chopped dandelion leaves in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread the cheese on the toast and then sprinkle with the cooked greens. At the end you can add, according to your preference, a few drops of balsamic vinegar.
- Toast with greens. This is one of the simplest and fastest ways to eat greens. Opt for fresh greens and choose any kind of greens, regardless of their number. Take the slices of bread, put a little olive oil and a little sea salt, and then sprinkle the greens on the slice of bread. You can add cheese, cheese or other fresh vegetables.
- Dressing for pizza with spinach and green bell peppers, fresh or frozen. Even if you make pizza at home or choose to go to town, add more green bell pepper to the pizza. Green bell pepper is rich in vitamin C. Spinach (as well as croup and cabbage) is particularly healthy because it contains lutein, a complex substance that can help prevent eye conditions, including macular degeneration. Lutein can also help lower bad cholesterol in the body.
- Purees and green juices. Squeeze or squeeze the juice from cabbage, spinach or other green vegetables. Vegetable juices and purees do not always taste very good, so try combining green vegetable purees with fruits such as bananas, strawberries or pineapple to taste better. Also, green vegetable juices can be mixed with apple or orange juices. Whatever the choice, let creativity be your guide!
- Sauteed cabbage with white beans. These two vegetables have been cooked together for hundreds of years by Italian chefs. For this dish to have flavor, start by browning a smaller piece of sliced bacon, over which you add onion and butter.
Then add the chopped cabbage, a can of white beans, a cup of light chicken soup and cook stirring constantly until the vegetables soften. Bacon adds a great flavor, but it is important not to put too much, so as not to negate the benefits of vegetables through high fat consumption.
- Cabbage salad without mayonnaise. A simple salad with a wonderful taste can be obtained if you add fruits, nuts and seeds. You can opt for red or green cabbage. Add slices of red bell pepper, dried apricots, green onions, almonds, sesame and other seeds. Sprinkle the mixture with a sauce of balsamic vinegar, honey, olive oil and garlic.
How to paint eggs. Use hibiscus tea
Are you still painting eggs with synthetic dye? It's pretty unhealthy. You should try natural painting methods. There are many and most are very effective. Today, we will focus on coloring eggs with hibiscus tea.
How to decorate eggs with hibiscus tea. You need:
& ndash 80 grams of hibiscus tea
& ndash greenery for ornament (dill or parsley)
& ndash thin or thick threads
How to decorate eggs with hibiscus tea. Follow these steps:
- cut a sheet of notebook into small pieces
- pass the egg through the water, then pass it through the paper, enough to gather the pieces on its surface
- Sprinkle a little paper on the nylon, place the egg, collect the nylon and tie it with a thread. Cut the nylon end
- pass the egg through the water, glue the dill leaves, dry it on the nylon with the greens down, soak the dill threads in the water and glue them on the other side. Now gather the nylon and tie it with a thread. Cut the nylon end.
- pass the egg through the water, wrap it well with thread (you choose the thickness. It will give a different design depending on this feature), keeping the long end and tying it
- cut pieces of foil, fold each piece into cones and cut small figures, as you do for paper flakes
- Unwrap the foil, place the egg and wrap it
- add 4 eggs in a pan (2 will be painted naturally, 2 will be used for another ornament pattern), then the other eggs. Add tea, salt, pour at room temperature to cover the eggs completely. Add vinegar. Put the pan on the fire and boil the eggs for 7-8 minutes, after the water has started to boil.
- Take the pan off the heat and let the eggs paint for 20 minutes.
- add tea leaves from the pan on a piece of foil, place one of the clean eggs on top, sprinkle it with tea leaves and wrap it in foil (press well with your hands). Let the egg paint for about half an hour. Repeat for the procedure for as many eggs as you want
- take out the eggs, removing the tea leaves, then let them cool and dry
- Take eggs out of the foil with tea leaves and leave them to dry
- removes aylon, paper, greenery, threads and foil, only after the eggs are drained and cooled
Method of preparation
We prepare the marinade in which we will keep for at least 2-3 hours, the lamb legs well washed, wiped and portioned.
After we take them out of the marinade, we give them a little paprika.
Cut the onion and small green garlic and place them in a pan that I greased with lard.
Place the thighs on top and sprinkle with onions and green garlic.
Add the wine and place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 50-60 minutes.
Remove the greens from above, turn the thighs and put green coriander leaves on them.
Let the steak in the oven for 10-15 minutes to brown.
Serve the steak with mashed potatoes and lettuce.
Have a great appetite!
Turkey breast steak
In a pressure cooker, heat the olive oil and the spices. Add the flattened pepper
Veal fillets with vegetable garnish.
Season the meat with thyme, salt, pepper and 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic and put in the fridge.