Cut the chop into medium slices. Grease each slice with oil and sprinkle with rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and paprika. We place them in a high pan (in my case) or a pot in which I put 2- 3 tablespoons oil, place the garlic pieces cut in half, cover with a lid and leave the pan, pot, overnight in the refrigerator.
The next day we put the pot on the fire, covering the pieces of meat with water. Let it boil under the lid over medium heat, adding water as many times as necessary to cover them. reduce a little to form the sauce. At the end add the teaspoon of vegeta, let it boil and turn off the heat.
Serve next to the garnish you want. Enjoy!
- 500 g pork ribs
- 2 onions for marinade
- 250 ml vinegar
- 1 glass of wine
- 1 large onion
- 1 carrot
- a few cloves of garlic
- 10 peppercorns
- 2-3 bay leaves
- celery leaves
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Mix the wine with the vinegar.
- Add chopped onion, carrot slices, peppercorns, crushed garlic, bay leaves, a pinch of salt, celery leaves and finely chopped parsley.
- Put the pieces of washed ribs. Leave them cold until the next day.
- Place them in a heat-resistant dish together with the onion cut in four.
- Sprinkle with a little oil and water.
- Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and leave in the oven at the right heat for about 45 minutes.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce mixed with a few cloves of crushed garlic and a pinch of pepper.
Be the first to comment
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Search for recipes & # 8230
We all like sweets, desserts and especially cakes so every time we try to find a recipe for & hellip Read more… & rarr
What could you prepare as a dessert on a June weekend, something light but tasty and fragrant and & hellip Read more… & rarr
One of the simplest recipes with which you will make the best impression both in front of the guests and & hellip Read more… & rarr
Because it's strawberry season and from these you can prepare a multitude of recipes, I thought I'd make & hellip Read more… & rarr
Soft chocolate muffins inside - this recipe is not for diabetics! I don't want to upset anyone but & hellip Read more… & rarr
Method of preparation
First, I ground the walnuts and hazelnuts well, and put them in a bowl. Over them I added the crushed garlic and the oil, rubbing well to impregnate the oil with the flavors. I added finely chopped onion, honey, a little finely chopped hot pepper (if you like spicy tastes you can add more), salt and pepper. I also put basil and nutmeg to get an aromatic taste. I added the chopped parsley, after which I mixed well. Over all this I poured a teaspoon of lemon juice and a glass of red wine.
Cooking recipes I cut the meat into four pieces, which I put in a bowl. I poured the obtained mixture over them, after which I covered them with food foil. I left the meat to marinate in the fridge for 4 hours.
Cooking recipes After the time had elapsed, I took out the meat on a plate to drain the juice, after which I roasted it on the grill for the stove.
Cooking recipes The meat is kept on the grill for 40-45 minutes to penetrate well. After 20 minutes, I turned the pieces of meat on the other side to make them even and I used the remaining marinade to grease the pieces on the grill and refresh them.
Cooking recipesThe steak can be served with various garnishes or simple. We opted for baked rosemary potatoes, the recipe of which we will publish soon.
Marinated goat steak
Cooking: 2 hours 30 minutes
Total time: 2 hours 40 minutes
- 100 & # 32 ml & # 32 vegetable oil & # 32 sunflower or olive oil
- 1 & # 32 glass of red wine
- 1 & # 32 glass of plain water
- 4 & # 32 garlic cloves
- 2 & # 32 teaspoons salt
- 1 & # 32 teaspoon peppercorns
- 1 & # 32 teaspoon paprika
- 3 & # 32 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 & # 32 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3-4 & # 32 bay leaves
The nutritional data provided in some recipes are estimated, and their role is only informative. Values cannot be guaranteed and should not be used in the treatment of medical conditions.
The equipment and ingredient sections above may contain affiliate links to the products I use and recommend.
Have you tried the recipe? Tag @iuliana_bucate_aromate or hashtag #bucatearomate on Instagram so I can find you!
Other filters about Beef
Madness or not, Roma's preferences for fast food seem to be directed more towards burger recipes, not towards.
The meat can be introduced in the child's diet from 6 months and a half - 7 months and must be served at least 5 days a week.
The meat roll can be a simple but tasty appetizer for a festive meal, or it can be a colorful shape to convince.
Beef steak with lemon is a very healthy and very tasty alternative to commercial sausages. You can prepare it so much for one.
Stewed minced meat can become a main dish loved by your child. Here's how we can prepare something else from minced meat.
When I read this recipe, I tell you the truth that it didn't "turn my back on me". I still said to try because that's all I had in it.
Are you bored of the steak in the oven and want something special? You could try the marinated steak, it is easy to prepare and has a taste.
Mayonnaise salads are very tasty, and can be the favorite of the whole family, if you have a child over 2 years old, the minimum age you can.
For your child's dinner or lunch, nothing is more delicious and healthy than a beef steak, garnished with green vegetables.
Pork Steak Marinated in Beer
Wash the pork well and cut into thin slices, about 2 cm thick. The pieces grow easily, they can be thinner pieces but they do not grow. Take one piece of meat at a time, season with salt, pepper, mixed pepper, paprika and oregano.
After adding each spice in turn, the meat is rubbed very well by hand, until the respective spice penetrates well into the meat, after which the next spice is added.
Place the seasoned pieces of meat one by one, spread well, in a bowl. Add curry and a few finely chopped green garlic leaves. The operation is repeated until the meat is finished.
Separately mix the mustard lightly as with mayonnaise, then gradually pour the beer.
After mixing the mustard well with the beer, and the composition made a foam, pour over the seasoned meat. Slowly the beer will go to the bottom of the bowl, you can make light holes with a spoon where the beer can penetrate. But be careful not to move the pieces of meat.
Cover the meat dish with a lid and let it cool for about a day.
The meat is roasted on the hot grill, taken directly from the beer composition.
The steak is very fragrant and tasty and is served with the desired garnish.
Marinated pork steak
Both the pork muscle, the butt and any other part intended for steak, are much tastier if kept for 24 hours in a marinade. In this way it can be kept cold for a few days. Boil in vinegar mixed with wine, onion, carrot, sliced, a few cloves of garlic, crushed, about 20 peppercorns, bay leaves, parsley leaves and celery, salt. Allow to cool. Place the meat in a saucepan, pour marinade on top and leave it like this for a day or two, in winter and more, turning it several times at the same time. When it needs to be prepared, remove it from the marinade, wipe it and put it in the oven tray (no fat). Sprinkle with marinade juice. After it has browned a little, pour the marinade on top and let it burn well. If the marinade has too much sauce, do not put everything. The sauce should be low when the steak is ready. How to serve It is served in the dish, next to the steak nicely cut into slices.
Among the alternatives to the recipe Marinated pork steak, we recommend:
16 thoughts on & ldquo Kangaroo steak & rdquo
What to do with these were the prices in the area. Great for Romania. However, I do not eat kangaroo meat every day. And even the terraces located at the palace gates do not reach too often ??
to go to hell with all your recipe and all with the tactile kangaroo
Honey, did you forget to take your pills?
I do not recommend a fibrous, dry meat without any taste & # 8230
It depends on how it is cooked.
Today I saw at Lidl in Sibiu but I didn't buy because I had no idea how to prepare it. Now I have researched and I will try once that you just don't eat something like that every day.
Very good recipe. The meat comes out great! I consumed it with mashed potatoes and tomato sauce
I think it is already marinated, because I put it on the grill without prior marinating and it came out super tasty and tender!
Possible. The 2012 edition was certainly not marinated.
Tell me, please, is it good and cold?
I do not know. He didn't catch a cold.
I also made the recipe above. I respected the times in the pan and it came out as in the recipe. I added some spices to the potatoes. But it turned out great. At the first comments you are taken by raft. My advice: stick to chicken or pork and, as the author of the recipe said, take your pills.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The copyright in the texts and photographs (unless otherwise specified) belongs exclusively to the author and it is forbidden to take them without his written consent.
Try these steak recipes and prepare a spectacular dinner
Recipes - The best recipes for steaks, Photo: ferociousfoodiedotcom.wordpress.com
We present you in the following the top five recipes for steaks.
1. Goat steak recipe is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The ingredients needed for the goat steak are the following:
- one kilogram of goat meat
- a clove of green garlic
- salt and pepper.
The preparation method for the goat steak recipe is presented below:
- Section the meat, add it to a bowl greased with oil
- Season and sprinkle the preparation with oil
- Bake the steak until it browns nicely and evenly
- Serve as soon as it is ready with the desired garnish.
2. Rabbit steak recipe is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
Preparation time: Two hours.
The ingredients needed for the rabbit steak are the following:
- half a kilogram of rabbit meat
- 50 grams of smoked bacon
- 100 ml vinegar
- 100 ml water
- a sliced carrot
- a finely chopped onion
- chopped parsley
- Bay leaves
- salt and pepper.
The preparation method for the rabbit steak recipe is presented step by step in the following:
- Mix the marinade ingredients
- Grease the rabbit with bacon, butter and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Put the rabbit in the marinade and let it marinate for two days
- Bake the rabbit in the oven until nicely browned
- Serve the rabbit meat with a garnish of rice.
3. Beef muscle recipe with butter Is a delicious dish that is worth trying on the next occasion. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
Preparation time: An hour.
The ingredients needed for two servings of beef muscle with butter are as follows:
- 400 grams of beef
- 50 grams of butter
- 50 ml fresh yogurt
- a bunch of dill
- salt and pepper.
The step-by-step preparation for the buttered beef muscle recipe is presented below:
- Wash the beef muscle, shape it, let it drain, then slice it and season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the whole amount of butter on the fire, let it heat up and then fry the meat on both sides for six minutes on high heat.
- Remove the meat from the pan and keep it warm
- Add in the butter in which the meat was fried the yogurt and dill, washed and finely chopped to the tails, mix until smooth, then season with salt, pepper, thyme and cumin to taste.
- Leave the sauce on the fire for five minutes, then add it over the meat
- Serve the dish as soon as it is ready with a garnish that you like.
Beef muscle with butter is easy to prepare and we recommend you try it, we guarantee that its taste will conquer you from the first tasting, and you will prepare this preparation every time you have the opportunity. The dish is served hot at both dinner and lunch.
4. Beef antricot recipe in the blood is presented below.
Preparation time: forty minutes.
The ingredients needed for two servings are as follows:
- 250 grams of beef antricot
- 50 ml rose wine
- two cherry tomatoes
- a bunch of dill
- salt and pepper.
The preparation method for the blood beef antricot recipe is as follows:
- Preheat the oven
- Add the beef tenderloin in a heat-resistant dish, on top add the wine, cherry tomatoes cut into quarters and finely chopped dill. Sprinkle a little oil and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Put the preparation in the oven and let it cook on low heat for half an hour
- Serve the dish as soon as it is ready, along with a garnish of potatoes or rice.
5. Pork has a special flavor and is eaten with great pleasure on any occasion. Recipe for pork steak with orange sauce will present a special variant of preparation of this type of meat.
Ingredients for the pork steak recipe with orange sauce (2 servings):
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 175 ml of dry red wine
- 75 ml orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- half a kilogram of lean pork leg
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red hot pepper
- 150 ml soup
- pepper and salt.
How to prepare pork steak with orange sauce:
- Wash the meat, dry it and clean it of grease and skin
- Prepare the marinade as follows: clean the hot pepper from the tail and seeds and chop finely. Combine the hot pepper with the orange juice, wine, 1 tablespoon of oil, salt and pepper to taste. Grease the meat with marinade, then put it in a bag that is refrigerated until the next day, for at least 8 hours.
- The next day, clean the onion, carrot and red pepper. Finely chop each of them
- Bring the soup to a boil, bring to a boil, then add the finely chopped vegetables together with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Take the meat out of the fridge and boil it in the soup, boiling it together with the marinade sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Prepare a tray, remove the meat from the soup and place in the oven with part of the soup in which it boiled.
- Leave in the oven to brown on the surface
- After it is ready, remove the meat and cut 1 cm thick slices with a potato garnish.
- Sprinkle the meat and potatoes with the sauce in which the meat was cooked in the oven.
Ingredients needed roasted goat steak:
- goat leg, rib, muscle (within reach of the gourmet)
- 1 green apple
- 2 red onions
- 1 bunch parsley
- salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, bay leaves
We wash and take good care of the goat meat, removing the skins and any hairs from the fur of life. Form a mixture of spices from a teaspoon of pepper, 2 teaspoons of paprika, dried thyme and a teaspoon of salt, and sprinkle and massage the meat with this mixture. This mixture will give flavor and flavor supplement to the goat steak.
Place the rubbed meat with spices in a tray. We clean the garlic and stuff the meat with the garlic cloves, using a knife. In addition to the pieces of meat, in the tray, we place slices of green apple, quarters of onion and green parsley threads.
Sprinkle everything with 2-3 tablespoons of oil and add and add 50 ml of water. Cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it in the oven over low heat for about 1.5 hours. After an hour, remove the aluminum foil and let the meat brown, turning it on both sides. The goat steak will be very tender, juicy, fragrant and tasty. It is eaten with onions and green garlic, along with homemade bread (on the hearth).