It is my family's favorite cake, it is extremely chocolatey and fluffy. I was left with only the pictures because it ended very quickly :)))
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 sachet of chocolate pudding
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 1/2 cana faina
- 1 chocolate for icing
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chocolate cake:
Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the egg whites with the mixer. We mix the yolks with the sugar, vanilla sugar, cocoa, pudding powder, oil and milk. Mix the flour with the baking powder and add it over the yolk mixture and mix gently until smooth. Then add the beaten egg whites and mix. In a cake tin lined with baking paper, add the composition and put it in the preheated oven until it grows and passes the toothpick test. Melt the chocolate over low heat with a little oil and grease the cake with the icing obtained.
Quick chocolate check
Beat the egg whites from the 6 eggs with 200 gr of sugar. Rub the yolks with 1 tablespoon of sugar and then add 50 ml of oil. The yolk is gradually added to the egg white, stirring slowly from the bottom up so that it does not crush. We mix the flour with 100 gr of grated household chocolate and with 1/2 fold of baking powder and so we gradually add it to the egg white mixed with the yolk, stirring carefully.
Put baking paper or aluminum foil greased with a frame and pour the composition in the shape of a cake. On top we put the pieces of chocolate with hazelnuts and put everything in the oven.
After baking (we test the toothpicks), we take it out and turn it over on a wooden bottom. Let it cool and in the meantime prepare a household chocolate icing about 100 gr, put it on the fire with 3 tablespoons of water and add 1 tablespoon of frame, the icing thus obtained is put on the cake and garnish everything with candy or to taste to each.
BUCKLE BANANA AND CHOCOLATE CHECK I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared PLUMBED CHOCOLATE AND CHOCOLATE CHECK. It melts in your mouth, the combination of banana and chocolate is perfect. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I wish you a more delicious day ahead!
- 3 large bananas (ripened) (500–650 gr.)
- 350 gr. - White flour
- 170 gr. - sugar
- 80 gr. & # 8211 cream 20%
- 20 gr. & # 8211 cacao
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr. - melted butter
- 100 gr. - milk chocolate drops + 20 gr. for decoration
- 1 teaspoon - vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons - baking powder
- 1 teaspoon - baking soda
Method of preparation:
- Put the peeled bananas in a bowl and mash them well with a fork.
- Put the melted butter in a bowl, add the sugar, vanilla essence and mix for a minute. Add the eggs and cook for another 2 minutes at maximum speed. Then put the mashed bananas, sour cream, incorporate them.
- Then add salt, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and mix until you have no lumps.
- Over the chocolate drops add a pinch of flour, mix and put them in the dough. Incorporate them and transfer the dough to a rectangular baking tray (30X10cm) lined with baking sheet and greased with butter. Level, decorate with chocolate drops and bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 45-55 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool completely and serve it with pleasure.
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Quick and tasty chocolate cake!
A chocolate cake, so delicious and soft that it melts in your mouth! Mix the ingredients and get an aromatic cake with an intense taste of chocolate, strawberries and nuts.
-200 ml of hot milk
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix the hot milk well with sugar and cocoa, then leave the composition for 5 minutes.
2. Beat the eggs with the sugar, pour in the oil, mix, mix the cocoa composition, transfer it to the egg bowl and mix again with the mixer.
3. Sift some of the flour, baking powder and vanilla directly into the bowl and mix the dough with the mixer.
4. Then sift the remaining flour and mix the dough again.
5. Add the chopped strawberries, chopped walnuts and mix.
6. Line the removable form (28 * 18 cm) with baking paper, pour the dough and bake the cake for 30-40 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C. Take the toothpick test.
7. Remove the form, remove the paper and allow the cake to cool.
8. Meanwhile, break the chocolate into pieces, add oil and melt it in the microwave or bain marie.
9. Add the chopped walnuts, mix and cover the cake with icing.
10. Refrigerate the dessert for 30 minutes, then portion it.
This cake is the perfect dessert to enjoy in the company of friends or family. There is no tastier combination than chocolate and strawberries!
First of all, melt the chocolate together with the butter in a steam bath or microwave, then let it reach room temperature.
In a bowl, beat eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt, using a whisk. When the sugar has dissolved, add the milk and melted chocolate together with the butter. At the end, incorporate the sifted flour together with the cocoa and the baking powder.
Grease with butter and cover with flour or cocoa a guguluf or cake / cake form and transfer the obtained composition. Bake the cake for 40 minutes at 180 ° C. Do the test with the toothpick and, if there are a few crumbs left on it, it is ready. Do not overcook it because it will not be wet.
After baking, turn it over on a grill and let it cool.
Meanwhile, prepare the icing by mixing the 3 ingredients. The glaze should be creamy, but flowing.
After the cake has cooled, glaze it and let the icing harden.
Then you can cut it and enjoy with pleasure a fragrant slice of chocolate cake and coffee icing. Good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
A gorgeous chocolate cake - it melts in your mouth!
One of the simplest and tastiest cakes & # 8211 chocolate, soft and with intense flavor. We recommend with great confidence, you will enjoy this chocolate cake to the last crumb!
-35 gr of dark chocolate
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. In a bowl, add the chocolate, butter, milk and melt the ingredients in a bain marie, stirring constantly.
2. Sift the cocoa and flour, mix the dough with the whisk, add 2 egg yolks and mix again after each game, until smooth.
3. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they become frothy, then gradually add the sugar and continue to mix until you get firm tips.
4. Add a small portion of egg whites to the bowl with the dough, mix carefully, then transfer the composition to the egg whites and mix carefully until smooth.
5. Line the base of the form (18 cm) with baking paper, cover it with foil, place it in another shape, pour the dough, pass with a wooden skewer through the dough in the form of a spiral and pour 2 cm of hot water.
6. Bake the cake for 35 minutes in the preheated oven at 150 ° C, then another 40 minutes at 120 ° C.
Chocolate And Zucchini Check (Video Recipe)
This chocolate and pumpkin cake does not contain gluten, it is prepared in just 15 minutes and you can serve it for breakfast, dessert, or as a quick snack.
Today we have prepared a recipe for pumpkin and chocolate cake, very light and healthy.
It is easy because it only takes 15 minutes to prepare, after which all you have to do is leave the cake in the oven for 45 minutes to cook. And it is healthy because I used gluten-free oatmeal, honey and coconut sugar which are healthier alternatives to normal sugar.
I know you might be tempted to say that chocolate flakes contain sugar, but don't worry, because I used sugar-free flakes. In addition, all the ingredients in this zucchini cake recipe match the Clean Eating diet, so we can safely say that it is as healthy as possible.
More delicious cake recipes:
The best part of this chocolate and pumpkin cake is that you can serve it for breakfast, dessert, as a snack or appetizer. So it is a very versatile recipe.
As a snack, you can serve it between meals, and as an appetizer it is perfect for special occasions with friends and family.
But I will tell you more about how and when to serve it in the tips & tricks section below. I will also tell you how to make it tender, how to prepare zucchini, what ingredients you can replace and much more.
So, keep reading if you want to make the best appetizer cake recipe.
Delicious chocolate cake - a perfect dessert, without milk and eggs, ready in two steps and three moves!
We present you a recipe for delicious chocolate cake, prepared from a minimum amount of ingredients and in record time. Get a soft, fragrant and appetizing homemade cake. If you need a more complex dessert, cut the cake along and grease it with your favorite cream. If you do not have caramel syrup, you can decorate it with powdered sugar.
|200 ml||The water|
|30 ml||Refined oil|
|1 teaspoon||Vanilla essence|
|50 ml||Caramel sauces|
|1/2 teaspoon||Baking powder|
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and cocoa powder. Add cold water, mix, add the oil, vanilla essence and mix well with a whisk until you get a homogeneous composition.
- Pour the dough composition into a tray with a diameter (20 cm) lined with baking paper and level. Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool completely, then syrup it with caramel sauce.
- Enjoy with pleasure!
The amount of sugar in the recipe is missing. It only appears in the video. However, it is very good, I tried it
This is a very easy snack to prepare appetizer check, a very versatile cake, to which you can add ingredients according to your taste or according to the ingredients you have in the fridge.
The recipe for appetizer check you can also add: ham, corn, black olives, vegetables, etc.
Appetizer check and delights!