- Meat and poultry
- Beef burgers
These are delicious seved on a burger buns with lettuce, tomato, onion and mayonnaise or relish! They are also budget friendly to make too!
Stirlingshire, Scotland, UK
2 people made this
- 450g (1 lb) steak, minced
- 30g (1 oz) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
MethodPrep:25min ›Cook:20min ›Ready in:45min
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion for 5 minutes until softened. This helps making the burgers 'easier'!
- Blend all ingredients together and form into burgers. Grill for 10 minutes on each side until cooked.
Serve on burger buns with salad, cheese slices, mayonnaise or relish, and chips.