We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Biscuits and cookies
These are great for your favourite furry friend. Every dog that's tried these gobbles them up in a second.
834 people made this
- 250g (9 oz) wholemeal flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 275g (10 oz) unsalted natural peanut butter
- 225ml (8 fl oz) skimmed milk
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:20min ›Ready in:35min
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas mark 5. Grease baking trays. Stir together the flour and baking powder; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter and milk. Stir in the flour mixture until well blended. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth. Roll out to 1cm thickness and cut into shapes using biscuit cutters. Place 2cm apart onto the prepared baking trays.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly brown. Remove from baking trays to cool on wire racks.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(400)
Reviews in English (356)
My dog loved them i made smaller ones to be given as a little treat so i halved the recipe and made 45 little stars. Really easy to make. Neighbours dog loved them to!-23 May 2013
Dogd adore these. I also make them slightly smaller and give them as xmas gifts.The dough can be alittle wet so add more flour until you have a soft, manageable dough,-23 Feb 2014
Well my little man loved them and will be making again, made a mixture of sizes. Can you freeze them?-19 Oct 2015